Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes)
- Additional information
Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes) is a small, portable device used at home to remove unwanted hair. It’s ideal for women who want to maintain a smooth look throughout the day but need more time to go to the salon.
The Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes) uses infrared technology that penetrates your skin and heats hair follicles so they fall out more quickly. This treatment can be performed in about 15 minutes and is safe and effective on all skin types.
Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes) price in Pakistan
Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes) has a price of about 20,000 in Pakistan. You can get it at Zara. Pk for 16500 pk only.
Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes) benefits
- It has a high-quality light source and optical fiber, which makes the light more even and uniform.
- It has an automatic flash intensity control, which helps adjust the flash intensity according to different skin types to make the treatment more effective and comfortable.
- It has an interchangeable head, which is more convenient for you to replace at home when needed.
- The treatment area is wide enough to cover most parts of your body.
It is safe, effective, and long-lasting.
- It won’t irritate your skin and is safe to use on sensitive areas like the face and armpits.
- It is easy to use and can be done in the comfort of your home without any side effects or pain like waxing and shaving, leaving you with redness and bumps on your skin for days after treatment.
- The results are permanent as it targets hair roots at a cellular level so they cannot grow back.
How to use Ipl Hair Removal Laser Epilator For Women (9 Lac Flashes)
- 1. Plug in the machine and switch it on.
- 2. Wait for the machine to heat up for about 30 seconds, then press the “On/Off” button to start.
- 3. Hold the device at an 8-12 cm distance from your skin, and move it slowly in a circular motion over the area you want to treat.
- If you want to treat large areas, divide them into sections and work on each separately before moving on to another section.
- When you finish one section, move on to another until all of them have been treated.
- 4. Remove any remaining hairs with tweezers or gently brush after each treatment session.
- 5. Clean your epilator regularly after each use with warm water, soap, or a special cleaning brush with some models.